Greeting dearly loved family and partners in the ministry. Thanks again for your support and your prayers for this ministry.
- For a pastor to train the Youth, Men and Women in the church.
- For the house that Laura started to be equipped
- For the leaders to stay committed and serving Gods people
- Pray for donors to continue supporting the ministry in Khayelitsha.
On the 6th of December 2016 it was my 10 year wedding anniversary. God has been so great to my family. I thank Mark Paris for his friendship and mentorship as we grow spiritually and serve the Lord.
Greetings dearly loved family and partners in ministry,
Thanks again for waiting for this update its half way through November and we are looking forward to celebrating Christmas.
· For a Pastor to train the youth, men and woman in the church
· For God to raise up Leadership
· For new donors; we are extremely low on funds after Laura Hass passed away.
· For the house that Laura started to be finished.
As the ministry grows, so does the work load and more time is needed to complete various activities. Unfortunately, it takes lots of time to develop, train and maintain leaders, so the current number of committed leaders still remains very small. This leaves us with precious little time to communicate with our prayer warriors and supporters- without which there will be no ministry at all! We pray for your understanding and forgiveness.
Dear Friends and supporters of Uyesu Unathi ministries in Khayelitsha,
It has been 3 months since Laura Haas passed away. We miss her terribly. We are more committed than ever to continue building on the foundation she laid. We have been busy with organizing the structure of the various ministries so that the work will not slow down, but be enhanced.
Here is what has happened: